Anemoculus are found in Mondstadt and used to upgrade the Statue of Seven, granting items, stamina improvement, and more. See locations on the map and where to find Anemoculus.
Anemoculus is an adventure item in Genshin Impact. These floating green shapes are found throughout the map and will never be in chests. There are 66 Anemoculus scattered around, and they do not respawn after being collected.
When an Anemoculus is near a player, an icon will appear on your mini-map along with a sound. Using an Anemoculus Resonance Stone allows you to find the location of the nearest item.
What is an Anemoculus for?
They serve to improve the Statue of Seven. To level up a statue, you need a certain number of Anemoculus. With each new level, more Anemoculus will be required. For example, at level 9, you will need 15 Anemoculus to raise it to level 10.
Why retrieve them?
With them, you can raise your maximum stamina. Also, get Anemo Seal and receive adventurer experience. Remember that it is necessary to increase your adventurer level quite often to continue the story of Genshin Impact.
Anemoculus’ locations in Genshin Impact
See a map showing the different places where you can find an Anemoculus.
TIP: To access Stormterror’s Lair, you must progress through the story until you complete the “Ceremony of Light” quest in the Prologue, Act 3.
Tips for catching all Anemoculus
Most Anemoculus will ask you to look up. For this, you will need to find a high point to better observe the area, but there will be conditions to recover for some.
- Some will require you to break rocks;
- Others will demand that you solve a quest like the one in the graveyard of swords;
- If you can’t find your Anemoculus and you are near a tree, check the tree as some of these items are located on the trunks;
- Some can only be reached with those holes that release wind currents and throw the character up;
- You will first have to unlock access to the area for the one on the island in the lower right corner. Take the fairies to their altars to have a current of wind that allows you to reach the portal that takes you to the island. Once on land, the Anemoculus will be above the portal of the spiral depths.
- The hardest to obtain will be the one in the water at the top right. To get to the island where it is located, you will need some prerequisites:
- Have Amber on your team;
- Have two Anemo attribute characters;
- Use an item that reduces stamina consumption;
- Have a character that can freeze water to create a passageway.