The opening statement needs two corrections. First, the novel Dune was written by Frank Herbert. Second, the 1984 movie was directed by David Lynch. Set in the distant future amidst a feudal interstellar society in which noble houses, in control of individual planets, owe allegiance to the Padishah Emperor, Dune tells the story of young Paul Atreides, whose noble family accepts the stewardship of the desert planet Arrakis. As this planet is the only source of the “spice” melange, the most important and valuable substance in the universe, control of Arrakis is a coveted — and dangerous — undertaking. The story explores the multi-layered interactions of politics, religion, ecology, technology, and human emotion, as the forces of the empire confront each other in a struggle for the control of Arrakis and its “spice”.
Behind the Dune Walkthrough
Meet Lady Jessica and choose:
- What does this Reverend Mother expect from me
- The Reverend Mother is so h…
- It’s okay. I will handle it
- Can I play with them?
Jessica’s library test
Ask Jessica to follow you and meet the Reverend Mother in the library (requires 2 correct answers):
- Your presence honors our family Reverend Mother
- Do you know what makes a man, young Atreides?
- Being prepared to do the right thing or A pair of testicles
- You have been trapped by an enemy of your kind..
- Fake that I’m dead or Kill myself so I won’t be tortured..
- Stop, I’m not an animal (Requires a fast answer)
Get the ornithopter, go to the village, talk to the smuggler and choose:
- I need to find workers to hire
- Go to the sietch (map), unlock Sabibah, click x4 on the red button
- Recycling “water”… You drink your urine?
Visit the sietches (map), meet a fremen, and keep visiting them until you unlock the shorthair freemen (Ambarin). Then use the Voice (learned from Jessica in act 1) on each fremen after:
- Let’s not talk about spice
Send spice to the emperor (communications room) to unlock Stilgar in front of the palace. Then Make him meet Duke Leto, then visit the 2 new sietches.
Buy a harvester from the Smuggler (village) and give it to a Fremen that lives in an area with a 3% chance of sandworms.
Get enough spice, skip days or send the freemen without harvesters to an area with a high chance of sandworms. Now you can go to the Smuggler and play any of the scenes.
- Go to the palace and choose
- I don’t want to die a virgin.
- Can I taste your p before
- [Get und
- Captain: Use her grenades to escape and go to Sietch Ergsun
- Talk to Chani until: Be mine forever, sexy lady. Then answer:
- House Harkonnen
- Blood saturated with spice
- Events with Chani
- Unlock Voice LVL 2: Talk to Jessica.
- There are new events with Ambarin, Zakiya & Khaira.
- Try the voice on Jessica (requires 3 or 4 attempts) and unlock more events with her.
- Wait two days after meeting Chani, and talk to Jessica about Paul’s vision.
- Follow Stiglar to the village.
- Talk to Spacing Guild Navigator until special equipment.
- Buy a ghola (smuggler) > choose Ghola Duncan.
- Wait 10 days and meet Jessica for new events.
- If you have killed Stilgar
- Replace Stilgar with his ghola.
- Buy the atomics from the smuggler.
- Follow the ghola to the new sietch and find the atomics.
- Meet Stilgar > Meet his daughter
- Use an ornithopter to go to the palace for the final battle > Talk to Princess Irulan (Communications room) > My eyes have changed, and the way I see things too.
Behind the Dune Walkthrough – Epilogues & Endings
- Bad ending: Nice, I am the duke Atreides now
- God ending: You both killed my father, bitches > Yes, exactly what my mother said
- Normal ending: I don’t care about being an emperor. They must die > Continue > Kill the baron
- Best ending: I don’t care about being an emperor. They must die > Continue > Let’s make an alliance, baron