After finishing Borderlands 2, there is always that curiosity to build other builds or even play with other characters. But it is hardly worth redoing all that progress just to progress a character from level 1 to 65 and re-do all of the main story quests. Don’t worry, there is a way to avoid this.
One way to avoid this is to edit your saved game, so you can change the information such as your level, or add more money, skip missions, and add awesome weapons to your backpack.
How to use Save Editor in Borderlands 2?
First of all, remember to make a backup of your file. So if you want to return to your original game, you still have a chance.
- Download the latest version of the Borderlands 2 Save File Editor (Optional) .NET Framework 4 is necessary to run Gibbed’s Save Editor. You need to install this if your PC doesn’t already has this.
- Open Gibbed’s
- Click “Open”. PC should be the platform selected by default.
- Navigate to your save folder. Gibbed’s should already be here by default.
- C:\Users\(Your Username)\My Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\(Your Character)\SaveData\76561201192991173
- Open your save and modify your stats and equipaments.
- After modding, save your file.
Well, that was it. Now that you know how to edit your save files for Borderlands 2, how about taking a look at Borderlands 2 Shift Codes (updated in May 2022).