Jenny is a Minecraft character created by the developer SchnurriTV. After downloading Jenny Mod, you can find her in a building with a pointed roof.
Jenny is your virtual girlfriend. You can go out with her and give her gifts like diamonds, emeralds, and gold.
Jenny possesses some unique superpowers. For example, suppose she took a lucky potion. In that case, she could use Probability Manipulation and Water Breathing skills to create a favorable situation. Jenny can also teleport like Enderman under the right conditions. In addition, Jenny has excellent healing ability, helping her quickly regain strength after attacks.
What is the Jenny Mod (Minecraft s*x Mod)
It is still a work in progress, but because of… my mental state at the time, I leaked an unstable version of it. So there is no point in trying to hide it now. The difference between this and the unstable version is that it works for Multiplayer. So Ellie doesn’t glitch you out; girls now spawn in their buildings, those “churches” don’t spawn anymore, and much more.
How to install Download Jenny Mod for Minecraft?
1. Download Forge for Minecraft 1.12.2 and install it;
2. Download SchnurriTV’s Sexmod 1.2 and put it into your mods folder;
3. Open the Minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder;
How to enter the mod folder on Windows:
- Press the Windows key + R at the same time;
- Type %appdata% and press enter;
- Find the folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that.
How to enter the mod folder on Mac:
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time;
- Type ~/Library and press enter;
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft;
To complete, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
After that, just run Minecraft, and you should see the new mod installed in the list!
How to customize the Jenny Mod?
After the first start-up, there is a config file in your minecraft/sexmod folder called ‘config.json’ that contains 3 variables:
- If set to true, the girl’s homes will spawn.
- If set to false. They won’t spawn… easy.
- If set to true, ur client will load skins of other players when they are having s*x, which will sadly cause a lag spike every first time that happens… blame how slowly Minecraft loads textures.
- If set to false, every player having the s*x will have your skin + no lag spikes at all.