Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee was one of the best releases made for the Nintendo Switch. Being able to mix nostalgia with new mechanics for a new audience.
But one thing remains like the classic Pokémon games, there are several secrets and clues left by the game. So if you are interested in some cheats and secrets, take a look below!
What are all legendary Pokemon locations?
- Articuno: Defeat Erika, then use surf to reach the Seafoam Islands. The waters are tough to navigate, so you’ll need to use the Strength on the island with two large stones to block some of the water flow. Only when both have been dropped on water, you’ll be able to reach Articuno.
- Moltres: Collect all badges. Then, travel through Victory Road and into the cave. Proceed to Officer Jenny, then use Strength to move the strength block and reveal stairs. Use the stairs to find Moltres.
- Zapdos: Defeat Koga. Then, surf by Route 10, and enter the Rock Tunnel. Go around the Power Plant to find Zapdos.
- Mewtwo: Defeat the Elite Four and collect all badges. Then, travel to Cerulean Cave, and proceed through it to find Mewtwo.
How to get a Meltan?
First, install Pokemon Go on your smartphone. Once you are playing Pokemon Go, you will be able to capture several Pokemon and then transfer it to Pokemon Let’s Go through Go Park. After transferring some Pokemon, you will receive a Mystery Box in Pokemon Go.
After opening the Mystery Box a Meltan will appear where you are and you will have 30 minutes to capture it. Then just transfer your Meltan to Pokemon: Let’s Go.
Important: Once you transfer over Pokemon to Pokemon Let’s Go, you cannot send them back to Pokemon Go.
How to find a Shiny Pokemon easier?
After capturing all Pokemon’s from #1 to #150 in the Pokedex (except for Mew, Meltan, or Melmetal), talk with Game Director to get the Shiny Charm
Shiny Charm increases the chances of finding a Shiny amazingly.
How to get all original Pokemon Starters in Pokemon Let’s Go?
- Bulbasaur: Capture 30 Pokemon, then talk with a woman in her home in Cerulean City to receive a Bulbasaur.
- Charmander: Capture 50 Pokemon, then talk with a man on Route 24 above Nugget Bridge to receive a Charmander.
- Squirtle: Capture 60 Pokemon, then talk with Officer Jenny in Vermillion City to receive a Squirtle.
Which Pokemon’s are unique to each version?
To capture Pokemon’s that are not in your version it is necessary to use Pokemon Go to transfer the Pokemon’s.
Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!