If you have played Princess Trainer, it is very similar. It’s simpler, with fewer mechanics, characters, scenarios and secrets. Besides the Miss Granger, the evil Severus Snapes, professor of the Slytherin school, appears as your crony of misdeeds.
The game is placed as a prequel to the Princess Trainer, a little after the Magic Shop events, in which by an accident with the potions that They tried to increase the bust of Princess Jasmine the Genie is transported to a parallel reality where he replaces the famous magician Dumbledore.
Miss Granger has become a headache for Professor Snapes, and next to this one you will try to “put in waist” to this one, developing not only his personal growth but also affecting other characters such as Snapes, Harry or Ginny, although these are only mentioned.
Battle with Snape
1) By searching the cupboard daily, you should find two potions you can use to heal yourself during combat.
2) When Snape has his wand raised, he is defending, and your next attack will be blocked, so use defense to block his next attack in case it is a fast one.
3) When Snape makes a pentagram appear on the floor, his next move will be to summon a demon, so make sure to use defense.
4) When there is no pentagram on the floor and Snape’s wand is lowered, you should attack.
- Keep hanging out with Snape every night until Hermione comes to you, willing to sell favors.
- Offering to tutor Hermione will result in you getting some nice custom scenes that don’t cost any points as her level increases.
- Continue hanging out with Snape every night you can (also continue to search the cupboard every day because you will find Wine in it, which causes Snape to bond with you faster) and the closer you become with Snape (up to a maximum of 100 friendship) the faster Slytherin will get points which means the more willing Hermione will be to sell favors.
- You must read the fictional books sold in the Weasley Store (After a few days, you will find a Map in the cupboard which can be used by clicking on your desk. (Pro tip: make sure the animation box on the map is Unchecked.) Select the Weasley Store icon.) to gain ideas for new favors but before reading the fictional books, you will have a much better time if you prioritize reading the speed reading books and then the speed writing books first. This way, you can read the remaining books faster, save many days, do work quicker, and make much more money to pay for them/everything else.
- The waifu book has four possible endings, one by picking option one 6x, option two 7x, and option three 7x, and one for only picking options 1, 2, and 3 20 times in a row each. You will know you have correctly unlocked all possible endings when it vanishes from your list of books and you receive a voucher that formerly opened the tiniest miniskirt in Hermione’s wardrobe, but as that is currently available without getting the voucher, I believe it now does nothing other than help you know you’ve finished the book.
- You must pick an option and complete it without her getting angry with you to increase her level. Before playing it safe, you can save in advance and upset her as much as you want, so don’t worry about pushing her too far. Just save before you make any critical choices. When in doubt, stick to the starred options.
- She has two endings based on if you have her do public favors or not. Get her favor level high enough, and you will no longer be able to do public favors, and if you get her public level high enough, you will be locked into the public ending.
- During the “Dance for me” favor, at one point, Snape will knock, and you will have the option to let him in or send him away. And if you let him in, it will make Hermione mad at you, but later on, you can summon Snape and talk to him, and he will mention wanting to see it again. This will allow you to invite him to watch her dance for future favors.
- Checking the map during the night will randomly have a chance of showing Hermione being on the edge of school grounds once her level is high enough. Click on her name to find a few outdoor scenes involving a new character.
- The last heart on her bj event will unlock if you have a high enough level and choose the “regular” option. Your level isn’t high enough if you don’t see that option.
- A letter from the ministry will appear one day saying a curse has been used on school grounds. Talk to Snape, and he will tell him the culprit needs to be found.
- Talk to Hermione after that and ask her to help with the investigation. She will bring in Astoria a few days later. Astoria will try to curse you, and Tonks will show up a few days later. Tonks will say it is alright to use curses if she can work at the school and trade favors. Summon Astoria, and she will invite Susan and place a curse on her. Afterward, Astoria will want to learn new spells to curse Susan, so talk to Snape, and he will give you a spellbook. It takes three tries to learn each new spell, and there is three total. After every curse is used on Susan, Astoria must spend the day with Tonks before she can use the next curse.
- Once Astoria has used all the curses, the wardrobe for Astoria and Susan will unlock.
- The content ends after the third spell with the favor that has Susan under the desk.
- She can alter seven outfits to be sexier. Note that the outfit shop has both up and down arrows to scroll through all Hermione’s outfits and side-to-side arrows to view outfits for other characters.
- After all three spells are discovered, if you keep calling her to your office (Giving her gifts might help with this), her outfit selection will be randomly unlocked.
- Eventually, Cho will show up in your office, and you will train her in Quidditch. She will mention the announcer has been injured, so you must select the talk option with Hermione and ask her to be the announcer and then talk with Cho to let her know Hermione agreed.
- When you start training her, she will get upset, and you will lose the ability to train her. She will ask to be trained again in a few days when she becomes desperate or by calling her and giving her a gift or two to calm her down.
- To progress, listen to what Cho says. For example, she mentions the Hufflepuff seeker is always trying to look up her skirt, so before the matches with Hufflepuff, make sure she is wearing the skirt.
- Content ends before the second practice match, but for the game against Slytherin, she mentions they like looking at and hitting butts, so have her wear the shorts to win.
- After having s*x for the third time with Hermione, the sorting hat will offer to brainwash a student with a new personality. Talk to Hermione, and she will mention that Luna never fit in at her house.
- Luna has three paths: Normal, Sub, and Dom. (You can only pick one, but you can reset her if you play with cheats.)
- Normal – don’t use the sorting hat on her. Pick any options you want. She loves them all. Some favors must be repeated a few times to unlock the next one. The content ends with the scene in her bed.
- Sub – keep bullying her with the options, be aggressive with your advances, threaten to pull funding to her father, etc. The content ends when Hermione wipes her mind.
- Dom – be passive and let her do what she wants, apologize if she gets mad, and give in if she threatens you. The content ends at the threesome scene.
- If you have trouble determining which options to select, click the heart icon in the upper right to check statistics. Click Luna’s picture to show her sub/dom points. By checking this and saving before you do a favor with her, you can see how your choices impacted her points. I can’t make it any more straightforward to understand than this.
- Checking the cupboard daily will give you a selection of valuable items and gold.
- Working will allow you to write weekly reports for a significant amount of gold.
- Hermione can be sent out daily to work based on her level.
- By beating the Weasley Brothers in the second round of cards, you will get a weekly allowance from their store, which can be increased by beating Hermione in her second round of cards after purchasing the outfit from the card store and telling her to advertise and your weekly allowance will be increased 1% for every additional time you beat the Weasley Brothers (I’m not sure what the max % is).
Locations mentioned can be traveled to by locating them on the map on your desk and clicking on them.
- Knotgrass & Wormwood can be found by searching the Forrest.
- Root of Aconite & Niffler’s Fancy can be found by searching the Lake.
- The plant sample can be found by searching the Attic after you buy the forbidden scroll from the Weasley Store.
- Cat Hair can be found by searching the Gryffindor Dormitory.
- Luna’s hair can be found by searching the Ravenclaw Dormitory.
- Polyjuice potion and Imperius potion can be bought from the Weasley Store.
- Finishing potions must be done in the Potions Room.
- Snape gives the Milking potion once the “Potions” option is available. He also offers two additional potions, which, as far as I can tell, currently do nothing.
- The Lamia scale required for the Lamia transformation potion is not present in the game, so it can’t be made, but I suspect it will be in the chamber of secrets or Slytherin Dormitory.
- The clone potion is obtained by beating Snape in the second round (not the second game) of cards and has no use in the current game.
- The options you get after using a potion depend on Hermione’s level so make sure to use them when she is well trained for the best results. Also, the milk potion has multiple scenes.
These are a bit hidden, and you need to offer the person a gift, then click the quest item icon above the available items you have to give next to the heart icon.
Hermione has two quests:
Forbidden scroll: You can buy from the Weasley Brothers when your imagination is high enough. Use it with a plant root you harvest from the Attic on the map and a slave collar that appears when Hermione’s level/tutoring is high enough.
Room of Requirement: Search the fireplace on a full moon to find a puzzle box (No worries if you suck at slider puzzles because if you don’t solve it after a few dozen moves, the option to break it open will appear; however, solving it is required for an achievement). The tree goes along the left side of the picture, the moon is in the upper right, and the top half of an owl is above the empty square, which goes in the bottom right. After that, click the room of requirement on the map, and you will find a mirror that plays a few funny cutscenes/extra favors and even has its survival minigame.
The card game is straightforward and largely luck-based, thanks to all the times a random deck is used. It unlocks a bj scene if you play against Hermione, some additional cash if you play against the Weasley Brothers, and some potions & cards if you play against Snape. In addition, winning will get you tokens which you can spend on some decorations in the Weasley shop. Tips:
- You can’t save during a game but can save before playing.
- The person with the most cards their color wins, and cards only change the cards they are directly touching and only if their number is higher. So if you turn a card to your color and it is stronger than the cards it is touching, it won’t create a chain that turns multiple cards.
- You can put a lower numbered card next to a higher numbered card, and that higher number won’t change the card you put down. So if your card has one facing your opponent’s card with a 6, you can safely put that card down, and it will remain your color. Also, if your card has a higher number than another one of your opponent’s cards on a different side, it will still change that card to your color.
- Don’t play your strongest card first. It is better to use a weaker card when going first because you will want to use your stronger cards to turn your opponent’s card, and most cards have at least one easy side to overpower them, so by playing a strong card first. You are just giving it to your opponent. And even if they play a weaker card next to your stronger card, it won’t change it.
- It would be best if you always prioritized the capture of a card that only has one side it is exposed on or has high numbers on the remaining sides because that means that card can’t be taken back from you and will be yours for the rest of the game.
- If your cards have a high number exposed, it is better not to put your card next to them and instead focus on taking a card from your opponent or putting a card down in a spot that will make it hard to take from you.
- If you don’t mind resetting your save file, you will have a much easier time if you go second. Cards already played won’t turn a card down next to them, so if you play a strong card first, you are wasting it, and if you play a weak card, it will just get stolen, giving you a -1 and your opponent a +1. So it is much easier going second and turning your opponent’s card.
The achievements are pretty straightforward, and most tell you how to unlock them; however, there are eight secret achievements:
- Knock knock – Turn away from someone knocking at your door.
- Bittersweet Farewell – finish either of the game’s two endings.
- Down the Hatch – Solve the slider puzzle (See Room of Requirement section).
- Drunken Master – Collect 25 bottles of Wine. (I find the easiest way to do this is to start a new game and skip to Hermione, so you don’t have all the other items in the cupboard. Just spam search the cupboard and press “s” which is the shortcut key for the sleep action.)
- Feel the Heat – started a fire five times or more.
- Flashback – Win the card challenge against Hermione and choose a blo*job. When Snape comes in, tell him the Ghost is gone and then select “Try something crazy” and after beating Snape in a card game, when you mention scrolling back the chat, use the rollback option to do it.
- I think I forgot something – Don’t feed the bird for 50 days.
- Who’s Your Daddy – Talk to Hermione and ask her to call you Daddy.
There is also an achievement for exporting an outfit that is only an option in Cho’s wardrobe. So anyways, click Cho’s outfit manager tab in the upper right of her wardrobe, then click the last box to the far right with the upward green arrow to export, and make sure you click “export to clipboard” because, for some reason, export to png doesn’t count as exporting it for this achievement.